Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Muntah rasa

How i wish i can turn back time and return to my matrics year where that was my best year that i've experience in my whole life..sebab i experience a lot of thing for the first time in my life...dari masuk asrama ke berkawan and everything...the excitement and alhamdulillah yg kwn2 tu, we still friend and hoping it will last till jannah...i miss my matrics year....i really do...

Lpas daripade matrik year tu, no more honeymoon year...da jdik adult byk kne pk...but then again, my life after matrics year pon terbaik n awsomee with all those memories...

And now..my current self and what i've been thru, i just wish that I could survive in this obstacle of life...im bless to hav such family and sahabat that keep supporting me especially my parent...kasih ibu ayah mmg tiade bandingan...love em so much...but bile pk balik, Allah swt takkan turunkan sesuatu yg membatasi umat tu senirik...although i've been through such thing but still i've been surround by lovely support system that i've could ever imagine i could ever have..and i really love em...for me its a balance situation and bless from Allah swt to me and i shouldnt ask for more...muhasabah and also berserah pada yang esa because he know better...im just tiny human being that know nothing...

Im thankful and bless for everything that happen to me till now...tipu la x sakit dengan sme ni...actually sakit sangat fizikal and mental...but dengan mende ni i actually experience and just realize I actually kinda strong..walaupon mcm perasan but still aku tatau seblum ni yg aku boleh atasi sme ni..but now i can live with it...and my main goal setakat ni is to survive from it and i know i can do it....situasi ni mcm lgu paramore last hope, the salt in my wound isnt burning anymore than it used to..its not that i dont feel the pain its just im not afraid of hurting anymore...and the blood in these vein isnt pumping any less than it ever has and thats the hope i have, the only thing i know that keeping me alive....

Sebab hari ni mcm terbeliak tak tido lagi jadi membebel disini....ok bye...nite2...

No comments: